Khinkalnya – a chain of sincere restaurants of Georgian cuisine.
Khinkalnya ™ is an all-Ukrainian chain of hospitable restaurants with a laconic menu of hits of Georgian cuisine, the main dish of which is hinkali – seasoned with spices juicy meat bags with a tight dough.
Khinkalnya -is a unique format of the hospitable Georgian cuisine restaurant and the main component of our success – really tasty and inexpensive food.
The menu of the restaurant is simple and understandable: khinkali, three kinds of khachapuri, dishes from grill, kharcho, many vegetables and greens, homemade wine.
The basis of the corporate style in Khinkalni – an ancient pattern of Georgian embroidery, its elements used in the design of the menu and the room. Furniture transformers allow quickly adapt a place for big companies in the evening and a lunch option in the afternoon.
5 years of work
More than 60 Restaurants
More than 40 cities
- Low level of investment compared to competitors
- Quick payback (quick investment return period)
- Using local products (low cost, foodcost)
- A short and clear menu that avoids stop-lists
- Low royalty rate, no marketing deductions
- Help in choosing locations
- Investment and operating models
- Implementation of standards
- Equipment fitting
- Staff training
- Implementation of the accounting and reporting system
Stage 1: Opening the restaurant
• Location and requirements for the premises.
• Operating model.
• The plan – schedule opening of the restaurant.
• Restaurant questionnaire.
• Design project.
• Permissive documentation.
• Furniture and decorative elements.
• Equipment, tools, utensils.
• Work with suppliers.
• Selection and training of staff.
• Staff`s uniform
• Pricing and approval of the menu.
• Scenario plan for opening.
Stage 2: Instructions, Technology, Management
• Organizational structure of the enterprise
• Functioning of restaurant zones
• Payroll, social package, motivational policy
• Job descriptions
• Work of the supplier and the storage
• Accountant’s job
• The job of the manager
• Cleanliness and technical condition
• Financial activity
• Reporting to the franchisor
• Work with goods
• Work with money
• Assortment of restaurant
• Hospitality Standards
• Introduction acquaintance for all employees
• Directories for all positions
Stage 3: Purchasing and Supply
• Signing contracts with suppliers
• List of system suppliers
• Forecasting volumes of purchases of goods and their frequency
• Сriteria for assessing the quality and the processes for receiving goods
• Standards for work with suppliers, price formation and cost
• Order of packing and uniforms
• Order of equipment and furniture
Stage 4: Marketing
• Start-up marketing
• Promotion in social networks
• Marketing activity to increase the number of guests
• Mechanisms of conducting master classes
• Marketing tools (offline and online)
• Brandbook as the basis for the formation of a single style
Stage 5: HR, working with staff
• The structure of the staffing
• Criteria for selection of personnel (manager, administrator, sous-chef, cook, waiter)
• Job descriptions and functional responsibilities
• Standards of work
• The system of motivation
• Training and certification of staff
Stage : 6: Accounting and Financial Accounting
• Profit and Expense Report
• Statement of Cash Flows
• Operating indicators for daily monitoring
• Calculation of the break-even point
Stage 7: Manufacturing
• Control and compliance with kitchen standards
• Manage the production process
• Sanitary norms, storage and labeling rules, etc.
• Requirements and standards for the preparation of semi-finished products and finished dishes
• The calculating and technological cards are the main document in the kitchen
• Cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen (cleaning card)
• Magazines and working documentation
• Safety standards during work with equipment and inventory
Stage 8: IT system
• Examine all the functionalities of the ULTRA restaurant business management system
• Video monitoring system – a remote monitoring and control tool
• Formation of reports
• Analysis of inventory, expenses, write-offs